Your Android phone can show calendars from your Google account’s Google Calendar. You may have multiple individual calendars setup within your Google Calendar account. It may suddenly be the case that some calendars are no longer showing events on your Android phone.
Restore Missing Calendars And Events On Your Android Phone
In Google Calendar, under My Calendars, you can select which calendars from your Google account that you want to display on your Android phone. It may be the case that you have selected a calendar to be displayed, but the calendar’s events do not show up on your Android phone’s calendar. If refreshing your Android phone’s calendars or restarting your Android phone do not fix the problem, then try this solution:
- Make sure your online Google Calendar events and calendars are up to date, as the following steps will first erase the data from your phone, then restore it.
- Go to your phone’s menu to view all installed applications: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications.
- While on the Manage Applications screen, go to the menu and filter for running applications only: Filter > Running.
- Select “Calendar Storage”.
- Select “Clear cache”, “Clear data”, and “Force stop”.
- Restart your phone.
- Connect your phone to the Internet and allow your Google Calendar to refresh and reload all of your account’s calendars.
- Check your phone’s calendar under “My Calendars” to see that the desired calendars are selected to be displayed.
Your Android phone’s calendar events should now be displayed properly.